Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Biggie-B Tales

Chapter 1 : Introduction

Hey y’all Biggie-B is in da’ house....Put your hands up... Put your hands up... How’s that as an intro? Hahaha.. Awkward!!! but I am still me but with a little twist “kunun”. I am so living a routine life so to make it more interesting I decided to write a tale about a princess who lives in a faraway land. Nah.. i lie. It’s just something that i would like to share with you guys out there. Well just ignore the part where i talk to myself. I always do that. Anyway i’m just trying to spice up my life. Everything need to start from something right?

There’s an average looking girl living in the awesome place called Tamparuli. Haha masuk bakul angkat sendiri... you now what i mean... Let’s just skip that. Biggie-B is sort of a nickname for given by a friend of mine back in my high school days. Why biggie-B? Can you figure it out? It’s because of my figure alright. For those who know me they’ll sure know that my biggest asset is my asset which is very prominent and outstanding. Hahahaha. Biggie-B means BIG BOOBS. Hehehe...

As a Biggie-B, there’s a lot of things that I have to endure. All kind of great and not so great experience that I encounter makes me who I am right now. It is part of me that I have to live and deal with. There’s a lot of issues that sometimes makes me sad, embarrass, proud and happy. That’s what I wanted to share with all of you. Forgive me for being very outspoken about these boobs thingy. Because for some people this kind of things is taboo for them but still we can’t ignore the fact that these things exist right? That’s all folks. See you at chapter 2 of the Biggie-B tales. ^_^

2 cliks on the switch:

thefourtharif said...

hahahahahhahhahah cant stop laughing... hahahha ada2 jak ko amy... long time no see... hopefully u r doing great...

Suis Rusak said...

Hehe... Hallo asrih... Ya.. doing good.. When r u coming back for good?