Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I Move On.


And the ring.... Is off.....


See the ring itself left a mark on my finger. Same goes to my life. It takes a lot of time for me to recover and move on. I have to do it slow and steady in order to keep my sanity. It's hard. It's just don't happen with a blink of an eye. And today, it just so happen is the 10th years... with tears welling up in my eyes now. I try to be strong and stay strong.

Thanks to my family and friends for helping me getting through all this. All their support and prayers to helps me a lot. I think without them, I can't survive a single day after the big thingy happen. They understand and they love me more than I love myself. For me it is true that love makes us blind, they see me suffering which i realize but never bother because of love. (kunun) Their love to me overflowed and I truly feels it throughout this 4 and a half months. I never realize that i have these wonderful people around me for the past few years. I always ignore them and I know all of this things happen for a reason. God works in a miracle way which we don't know and sometimes don't even understand. So people out there please... appreciate people around you more. Especially your family and friends who are close to you. I'm truly blessed for having sisters who always there for me when i cried at night and needed a hug. I am blessed with friends who will say "No matter what happen, you will still have us." A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Since its the Lent season and Easter is coming in 2 weeks time. It's time for me to forgive and forget. Which I'm trying to do since Christmas. Now, I can say it happily that I don't hate them anymore. I just hope they are happy and they can forgive me too.

And I am happy to say this "I move on"....









2 cliks on the switch:

Joan said...

and never turn back..remember that

Suis Rusak said...

Yup~~~ No more turning back this time....