Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My super tanned sun kissed skin

Comel kan... Hahaha... Did you notice the hands and face are darker than the legs....


One fine day, that is today by the way....

Teacher A: Ei... Putih pula kaki c Amy kan....
Teacher B:......

Buat lawak btul la.... Silaka.... mentang2 la my skin is very tanned now.... Of course la my legs fairer than my hand and face ... cause i don't wear short pants when training the students for sports day and netball. And today the students told me that another teacher;who is suppose to be in charge of the perbarisan, tell the them that i will train them tomorrow morning. Eh.. hello.. since when do i have to train them. Double silaka... Just because i'm guru sukan doesn't mean i have to do everything ba... Sabar jak la...

Let's go back to the story of kaki putih. I wonder. Teacher A is a male teacher. When did he saw me legs. I wear baju kurung to school never wear short skirt. Whoa.... dia cubuk sa d rumah ka... atau pun dia memerhatikan kaki sa dengan teliti...hahahaha... Maybe he saw me jalan2 d kadai ba kali kan... hahaha.. punya jahat tu pemikiran.

Anyway, come think about it i do have a nice tanned skin. Haha... I like to think it that way. Makes me feel confident. Since little kids, among my sisters i have the most tanned skin. It once bothers me because people always compares me and my sister. They always will compliment fairer skin and not the tanned girl. People will always give credit to girls with fair complexion rather than tanned skin girls. Yessss..... been there, went through that. Just because my skin is tanned, i always get this remark. Punya itam ko macam pilak. Or Itam or ko macam om. Maybe you think it is funny. But actually i'm making a poker face and try hard to smile while inside it hurts my feeling so much that it somehow make me feel unpretty. Itu time kici2 la slalu kana ckp bgitu up until secondary school. That's why i have low self-esteem. Abis suda la itam rambut keriting lg. I got that from my dad. Fotostat my dad ba muka sa ni.. hahaha... and he is half chinese. Tp galap. "I love my dad! and I'm proud to be his daughter." (Iklan jap haha)

Haha... silly me. Why did i let that bothers me.

1 cliks on the switch:

kukuanga said...

hi there..
i happened to the darkest girl in my family, and i am not that dark, mind you. but, ya.. i knew the feeling. bikin maradang.