Monday, March 8, 2010

Picking up the jigsaw puzzle pieces..

Starting new working life mode... in a far.. far... a way place from my hometown.. hehehe.. di kota marudu jak ba... well its still considered very far... when i have to travel about 2 hours to reach kota marudu from tamparuli... (kalo my dad drive 1 hour pun buli jg dia blang... hahaha).. well the travelling time almost equivalent when i took a flight from kk to penang... so kira jauh jg ba tu.. hahha..


everywhere seems very far when i'm not near my family... well after i finish my college life i spend my holiday at my home sweet home and become very attach to it... ahahaha... it's very comfy even sometimes when the atmosphere is not right.. (well we girls are like timebomb so living in a house with 5 girls mmg slalu gaduh jg ba.. :P) My point is... i love my family and right now i miss 'em.. ^_^....

Right now i'm still trying to get use to my new lifestyle and picking up the jigsaw puzzle pieces to complete the big picture of my life... still not even half finish.. hehe... still a lot more of the puzzle is missing...

0 cliks on the switch: