Monday, March 22, 2010

Back to life in reality...

Where am I??? at kota marudu... phew.. after 1 very hectic holiday week it's hard to start my engine back again to work.


so here i am, peeking through my crowded laptop.. (haha) wanted to upload my convo's photo but dang it! it's not here. i search high and low for it i thought i deleted it but then i remembered that my sister want to copy that photos. I called to confirm and yes she did and my sister click on the wrong button .... instead of copy she click the cut button but she didn't realize that. Hmmmm... she said that the copy and cut is almost the same... gaaaahhhh...

Moral of the story: Do be careful when moving, deleting, or copying files from your laptop...^_^

2 cliks on the switch:

Joan said...

si utet yang buduh tu kan..

Suis Rusak said...

mmg pun... trus kana virus pendrive dia... hahaha..