Sunday, February 22, 2009

yatta... yatta... yattaman.....

huahahaha.... am so happy..... am free at last.....


1- my assginment that need to be done... is done...

2- my roomate already buy her own celcom broadband... yayMe! 
...wit careful planning i manage to make her to sign up.... haha... and it's me who accompany her to buy....

3- I manage to tame my roomate .. huahahahahhahaa.....
.... wit a lil bit of behaviourism theory and some good communication skills of course haha... now she no longer dare to switch off the light without asking my permission plus I manage to say no when she wants to switch off the light... hahaahahaha..... sometimes i just pretend to do some works until she sleeps.... if she see me busy2 doing my work she won't dare to switch off the light... hahaha...

4- My heater still not working properly ..... but last time i throw a tantrum in my room and i almost hit her with the heater.,.. hahaha... that's a lie... i just say loudly to my fren "let's go take water from downstairs. i'm dehydrating!!!!" then the next morning my roomate say if you want water just take here.. *pointing at her 5 litre bottle*... nanti you don't have water she say...i just reply with a smile... *hahahaha* Sepa terasa dia terasa la kan....

5- I bought new speaker for my dear ol laptop.... you know for what... when my roomate is talking on the phone with loudspeaker ... i just switch on my speaker too... hahaha.... this is what i call 'serangan balas!!!!' 

..........according to my father my room now is like the nazi war... hahaha.. everytime he phone me he'll ask hows my war going on...... hehehe... 



3 cliks on the switch:

sH@r0nM3i said...

hahaha....glad to hear that....she's behaving quite normal too...coz been playing ping pong wit her n talk about few things...she's not tat bad after all.....

Suis Rusak said...

yup .. lately she's becoming more n more normal.. maybe she got culture shock coming here... now she complain lesser... and i somehow think that she might know i blog about her... ehehe.. not very sure but i got the feeling that she knows something... haha

thefourtharif said...

people sometimes... need time to adjust and I think U did a pretty good job in making her understand ur way of doing things in that very room... yeeha! U rowk darling... (harap2 ko ndak ada bf lg...)