Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ang imahe lamang ang tingnan???

what does that mean??? I was so busy at school and I have a lot of things to blog about...  but I just couldn't find the right time with the right mood to write... Sigh....


I want to blog about:

#My roomate strikes again... haha

#1001 funny things on sport days at minden height...

#My ticket problem...

#My holiday plans....

#My internship at SK Minden Height 09'


aaaahhhh..... still not in a good mood to write... 

owh... and what's with the title? I don't know I was wondering what that words means. When I was browsing through the refferels to my blog I accidently clicked to one of the referrels and that words come out....

gif - 2.bp.blogspot.com/.../headerblack+switch.gif

Ang larawang ito ay maaaring nasasakop ng copyright

Ang nasa baba ay ang imahe sa orihinal na konteksto nito sa pahinang: amyswitch.blogspot.com/2009/01/tips-and-trick


It's bothering me not to understand what that means.. So I goggle a bit... searching for translation... and i manage to translate it...


image only see this picture may be covered by copyright. The chin is in the image in its original context on the page amyswitch.blogspot.com/2009/01/tips-and-trick



????? what chin????? hahaha... can't understand ....

0 cliks on the switch: