Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm an idol...

haha.. it's true .. I'm an idol at school. hehe... people want to be like me. people want me.. hahahaha..


today i went to class but didn't teach. I'm so lazy ohh.. Sigh.. am not lazy but my students are. They are not in a best condition to learn new concept. So what I did is just give some enrichment activity for them and revise the previous lesson. Am I really that bad??? I'm not totally ditching my work.. I did my lesson plan and teaching aids until 2 am.. I am very eager to teach but my student is not ready to learn. I feel bad now for i will be scolded my supervisor for not doing my job well. aahhh.. what the heck cause i'm an idol.. i inspire people.. hahaha...

Today after i finish my class one student came up to me and says...."Thanks teacher for making me want to be a teacher.." and I replied "EEehhh...???" with a puzzled expression. Then she said that i inspire her and that makes her want to be a teacher like me..... 

Yay ME!!!!

*camp sciene..camp science .... need to go camp science... warrrgggghhhh* <-----ignore....

0 cliks on the switch: