Monday, August 10, 2009

2 roomates in a day???

i got a call this morning from my good neighbour informing that someone arrive at my beautifully messed up room. I was freaking out at school. I was almost yelling in the staff room when i talk on the phone. Yeah i know having a roomate is not a big deal but the last time i'm asking to have a roomate the penyelia asrama decline me telling me that I can't be in one room with a Malay because i'm nor Malay of course...But now ... this morning.... she give me a new roomate which is a Malay. Argghhh screw the penyelia asrama.... Then after one hour mourning because my privacy is now gone... My neighbour call again. She said that my new roomate opt to change to another room after she found out that i'm not Malay. She tought i was Malay because I have 'binti' in my name... *that's always give me trouble until now*....


So I was very happy and I got my mood back... I thought black monday is over for me and i can have my beautifully messed up room by myself again....

I went to the library to return books and when i reach my room .... tadaaaa....... unknown people are crowding up my room.... There are like 3 boys and 2 girls... I felt like want to scream "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO" on that very moment... but what can i do... just have to accept things sometime.... its gonna be a lilttle bit hard for me to adjust for my new climate change... agaggggaaa.....

but there goes my privacy... no more camwhoring... no more cosplaying ... no more my concert in my room for the time being... huhuhu

0 cliks on the switch: