Just when I decide to move on...Just when I decide to open my heart again...Just when I'm about to make a comeback into the world...Just when I'm about to put myself out there again...Just when the wound finally healed...You came back running to me like an idiot.
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuan Punya Blog
-
Suis Rusak
- Si suis rusak yang optimis dan suka berimaginasi. Hahaha....
Bonjour & Welcome
Follow us on Facebook
POPULAR POSTS
-
It's been a while since I have my roomate. (I think 3 semester ago since my last roomate) After 7 semester in this college I have 5 room...
-
it's a hard to imagine that but I am beginning to feel like a teacher. It is hard for me to act matured and adult like with young childr...
-
After leaving teaching arena for almost 5 years now i'm back. And I manage to survive the first week of school! Hello again Lesson ...
-
Agagaga.... Inspired by the reality show Biggest Loser. I decide to challenge myself too.. hehe.. Since My weight suddenly shoot up 5 kilos ...
-
Last night, I was at bolong's room. We are watching cartoon Kat-tun... We are having so much laugh and more and more laugh... It's g...
-
Errr... whats that sound??? My rumate was on the phone again. Talking and geting 'rabu-rabu'(lovey-dovey) with her bf. What really t...
-
After much thinking and deliberating, at last i gave in. I went to the office to meet the PPD. Have a chat with him. I voice out my ...
-
Yesterday is the registration day for new students. So I may have roomate this time but still no roomate for me this semester. Lucky Me! cau...
-
huahahaha.... am so happy..... am free at last..... 1- my assginment that need to be done... is done... 2- my roomate already buy her own ce...
-
'Got a new girly girly-ish thingy goin' on... I think my blogging mode is on....' ~~~~~~~^_^~~~~~~~~~ * I don't know what i...



0 cliks on the switch:
Post a Comment