Randomly Awesome
by: Suis Rusak
Home
Home
▼
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Hello 2011~~
Happy new year!!!
I have new look for my blog....
Very sexy~~~~ hahahaha
I very like like it... haha
Hope i'm more motivated to blog with this new look...
0 cliks on the switch:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuan Punya Blog
Suis Rusak
Si suis rusak yang optimis dan suka berimaginasi. Hahaha....
Bonjour & Welcome
Follow us on Facebook
INSTAGRAM
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Google Plus
Instagram

BLOG ARCHIVES
►
2017
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2015
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2014
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2013
(2)
►
December
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2012
(9)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(3)
▼
2011
(13)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(5)
Shy Boy~~
I think i will make a come back this year.
Meet Mr Tabby.
Teaching Career
Hello 2011~~
►
2010
(12)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(52)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(8)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(13)
►
2008
(1)
►
December
(1)
POPULAR POSTS
My life with a roomate..
It's been a while since I have my roomate. (I think 3 semester ago since my last roomate) After 7 semester in this college I have 5 room...
Me as a teacher... hmmmm....
it's a hard to imagine that but I am beginning to feel like a teacher. It is hard for me to act matured and adult like with young childr...
I survive
After leaving teaching arena for almost 5 years now i'm back. And I manage to survive the first week of school! Hello again Lesson ...
My Biggest Loser challenge..
Agagaga.... Inspired by the reality show Biggest Loser. I decide to challenge myself too.. hehe.. Since My weight suddenly shoot up 5 kilos ...
I'm going deaf??
Last night, I was at bolong's room. We are watching cartoon Kat-tun... We are having so much laugh and more and more laugh... It's g...
[s]witch to your laughter mode...
Errr... whats that sound??? My rumate was on the phone again. Talking and geting 'rabu-rabu'(lovey-dovey) with her bf. What really t...
Taking a L.E.A.P
After much thinking and deliberating, at last i gave in. I went to the office to meet the PPD. Have a chat with him. I voice out my ...
yatta... yatta... yattaman.....
huahahaha.... am so happy..... am free at last..... 1- my assginment that need to be done... is done... 2- my roomate already buy her own ce...
No roomies again. *Phew*
Yesterday is the registration day for new students. So I may have roomate this time but still no roomate for me this semester. Lucky Me! cau...
Back to life in reality...
Where am I??? at kota marudu... phew.. after 1 very hectic holiday week it's hard to start my engine back again to work. so here i am, p...
SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL
Subscribe & Follow
Followers
0 cliks on the switch:
Post a Comment